Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i hate packing

There, I said it! I really do. And you would think for someone who has moved 8 times in the past 6 years I'd be used to it.

And then there's this word called settling. I settle every time and quite quickly, then the mess grows and soon

I am devoured.

I'm undoing this process right now...which is why I've started packing a month early (plus I need to send some stuff to my new place! So I need to pack now)

My mother advised me to 'pack like I was going to college', I chuckled to myself. Did she not remember that I didn't really live in a typical dorm room? Through my entire college career I lived in an apartment (of various sizes and occupants)

But my will has been tested, I have to fit most of it in my supah-compact car, Kia, the Rio.

We can do it!!

Anyways, since I am the queen of procrastination, I took time out to draw like I'm supposed to. Day 33 of 365, Peggy Olsen!

Ok, so it doesn't look like her at all...but did I say I was going for likeness? EVER? No, so don't complain. I really love Peggy, ever since she was a secretary for Don, and then a Jr. Copywriter, to now her big bad Copywriter self...she's awesome. Thanks for paving the way Peggy.

Also, she's a trend follower. Watch her sense of style progress throughout the seasons. Her clothes change faster than anyone else's on the show (besides Betty...well sometimes). Good things are coming for Ms. Peggy...I can't wait for this season to unfold!
I also want her to reunite with her baby...oops...spoiler

Oh well.

Till next time suckas

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design | 2010 afrodesiac