Friday, June 25, 2010

she's a dancin' machine

Oh that's right...


I dedicate this post to the late Michael Jackson


Why?


Pssh...you know why. 


Ok seriously I could go on for days if you got me going, but I wont....so I decided to share with you one of my favorite performances of his. This was so hard to whittle down...because not only are there so many...they're all AMAZING


I love Michael Jackson, he literally is my favorite artist. So many focus on the latter part of his career and that's so wrong...look at his career as a whole and you'll be blown away


Seriously.





Ok you CANNOT sit there straight face and tell me that boy ain't the baddest there is...seriously try to do it.


(if that doesn't work...here's the link to the video :-) The Jackson 5- Dancing Machine 1973 )


Now down to business before I start ranting and raving..and screaming like a fangirl....haa


Day 11 of 365, Javia in my second photo shoot outfit.










 It's comprised of this really awesome metallic fabric I saved from 2 years ago and chains...straight up hardware store chains.


Yesss.


I also apologize...it looked much better before I colored her hair...sometimes markers loathe me.


Till next time suckas!


Peace


p.s I love you Michael Jackson...forever and ever

1 comment:

  1. Mm, Michael Jackson was a favorite when I first heard him singing in 'We are the World', an old record my Dad had when I was a child. I decided I liked him after that. >w< I

    Chains are hip, as long as they are used for fashion, and not for wrong reasons! XD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design | 2010 afrodesiac