Thursday, July 22, 2010

phew!

Hi! I'm baaaaack! I had an awesome day yesterday...and man am I beat! 


Good news everyone! I found my Wacom pen! All is not lost! I also got my boxes too! Time to start packing


....it'll be nice to see the carpet in my bedroom again. 


Now since my Wacom pen is back and I can go back to being the normal digital artist that I am, I present to you day 32 of 365, the afrodesiac logo (yes...afrodesiac is NOT uppercase...why? Because I don't like uppercase...it's still the name and it's proper...it's just not spelled with a capital letter...get it?)




What I like about this logo is that it's interchangeable...meaning I can put whatever pattern color or what behind it. Ahh, I love vectors!


Till next time suckas


Peace


(p.s there will be a surprise tomorrow...so tune in!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design | 2010 afrodesiac