Friday, June 18, 2010

the cuties

I love love love my turtles. They are so awesome. I got them  into the big tank today and they're loving it (even though it's pretty bare...I still need alot of things).


They do have names. I've decided they're both boys...and when the time comes and I find out their sex...they will still keep these names


Everyone meet Miroku and Tsuka



Yessss, these are my babies. In the clearer picture Miroku (the bigger one) is on the left. Tsuka (the smaller one) is on the right.


As of now Miroku is very energetic, loves to swim and sit at the bottom of the tank. Tsuka on the other hand is very mellow, loves to bask and float around the tank.


I love them both so much haha.


About their names...I did name them after some *cough* characters. Look up Miroku on the good ol' Google to see who he is


As for Tsuka, he belongs to me...and this brings us to Day 4 of 365!! Tsuka Anoya


Their personalities match (Tsuka the turtle..and Tsuka..the character) awww I love them both


Okay I promise no more turtle gushing until they're used to me (they're both shy..as you can see in the photos)

till next time suckas!

Peace <3

2 comments:

  1. TURTLES!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    I laughed when I saw the names!
    So... chapter 26? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yess...I've been waiting years to name one Miroku <3

    hmmm chpt. 26.....HEY LOOK *points*

    *runs*

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design | 2010 afrodesiac